Parking LotThe RockCampus FlowersFall FoliageNew TransformerSnow PilesBrighton Bear

142high.jpg (86275 bytes)

142 High St, corner on Congress, where on July 10,1935, on the 5th floor in Dr. Harry Campbell's office, The Osteopathic Hospital of Maine was formally incorporated

View of the entrance way to 142 High St

congress.jpg (92699 bytes)

pleasantave1.jpg (89490 bytes)   

The original OHM on 166 Pleasant Ave.

pleasantave2.jpg (85311 bytes)

state62.jpg (84148 bytes)

From 1944-1946, the hospital included this 65 bed building on 62 State St.

The State St Hospital Home for Nurses at 44-46 State St.  It was occupied by nurses trained by Dr. Drummond, who used 62 State St before OHM took it over.

state44-46.jpg (51682 bytes)

campus.jpg (70633 bytes)

335 Brighton Ave, view of the recently replaced sign.

memed.jpg (63549 bytes) 

Aerial views of Maine Medical.

mmcview.jpg (93408 bytes)

A few shots taken around Campus

bmcfront.jpg (71953 bytes)    firstcaredusk.jpg (53854 bytes)   hosp811.jpg (69310 bytes)

hosp801.jpg (45151 bytes)     hosp802.jpg (39892 bytes)hosp803.jpg (35194 bytes)hosp804.jpg (42724 bytes)

boardroom.jpg (132997 bytes)     elevator.jpg (58883 bytes)

 

hosp807.jpg (35447 bytes)   hosp808.jpg (34352 bytes)   hosp809.jpg (57423 bytes)   hosp810.jpg (56529 bytes)

 

hosp701.jpg (85536 bytes)     shack.jpg (45222 bytes)     pan.jpg (112278 bytes)

oxygentank.jpg (84587 bytes)     picnic.jpg (104000 bytes)     smokinglounge.jpg (69199 bytes)     parkingsign.jpg (51758 bytes)

        

The Cornerstone Gallery

1951stone.jpg (61601 bytes) 1963stone.jpg (69624 bytes) 1976stone.jpg (75878 bytes)

1951Brighton Ave wing, by front doors to the right of main entrance

Seen in back hallway of the cafeteria

Located at main entrance, 4 yrs and $8.9 million worth of construction

The Keating House, named after Dr. Clifford H Keating,D.O.
(1907-1981), who lived and practiced here

keating.jpg (44050 bytes)

giftshop.jpg (55010 bytes)What has become of our gift shop


internhomes.jpg (85619 bytes)  This recent photo was taken from the same point as was the photo you can see in the newspaper article about homes for interns and residents in the 1966 article.
See the Portland Library Archive Section.


What once was The Center for Health Promotion, as it appears today

chp1.jpg (32617 bytes)     chp2.jpg (32036 bytes)

CHP moved to 1600 Congress, and has since merged with OH&R

ohrsign.jpg (50579 bytes)     ohr.jpg (43865 bytes)


bfc.jpg (131191 bytes)Brighton First Care flyersfirstcare1.jpg (25803 bytes)

New England Rehab flyerrehab.jpg (92238 bytes)

return to top

 

 

Home | Hospital Photos | Alumni Central | Archives | Links | Sitemap | Contact